Accessible Sophistication at Vilamoura Garden Hotel
Vilamoura Garden Hotel is dedicated to your accessibility and comfort. We provide accessible entrances, ramps, elevators, and parking spaces, as well as accessible rooms with wider doorways, grab bars, and roll-in showers. Our staff is trained to assist guests with accessibility needs. Enjoy a comfortable and inclusive stay with us.
- There are fire alarms for the audio & visually impaired.
- There is an accessible entrance without stairs.
- There are accessible doorways for all public spaces.
- There is accessible self-parking.
- There is no accessible space beneath the covered pickup & drop-off area.
- All accessible parking spaces are closest to the restaurant entrance.
- There is no accessible valet parking.
- We have accessible parking spaces.
- There are three van-accessible parking spots.
- There are accessible parking spots.
- The entrance ramp is non-slip.
- The ramp is less than 6' and/or does not have railings.
- The ramps have sturdy railings.
- The ramp is less than 30'.
- Service animals are accepted.
- There is alternative large lettering on public signage.
- There is an accessible path to check-in.
- There is an accessible path to guest rooms.
- There is an accessible path for all public spaces.
- There is an accessible elevator.
- There is an accessible public bathroom.
- There is an accessible entrance to the pool.
- There is no accessible fitness center.
- There is no accessible business center.
- This hotel has 59 rooms & suites.
- This hotel has one type of accessible room.
Accessible King Deluxe Room with Roll-In Shower
- One king bed.
- Visual Strobe Fire & Smoke Detector present.
- The room has audible fire/smoke detectors.
- The phone does not have TTY or TTD capabilities.
- The TV does not have closed captioning or decoders.
- The viewports are not lowered on the door.
- The door security features are lowered on the door.
- The thermostat controls are lowered on the wall.
- The light switches are lowered on the wall.
- Accessible shelving is off the ground.
- There are grab bars on the bed.
- There are grab bars at the toilet.
- There are grab bars in the shower and/or tub.
- The room has a roll-in shower.
- The room has an accessible bathtub.
- There are accessible faucet controls.
- There is a handheld spray unit in the shower and/or tub.
- There is a shower/tub seat available.
- This room has a Door & Lock System.
- The room placard does not have alternative text.
- There is wheelchair access path between and/or around beds.
- There is not accessible toe & knee clearance around the desk.
- There is accessible toe & knee clearance around the sink/vanity.
- The closet bars & shelves sit higher than 36 inches above ground.
- Hearing and visual accessibility kits are available at check-in for this hotel.
COMMITMENT TO DIGITAL ACCESSIBILITY
We strive to provide an excellent online experience for all our guests - including those with sight, hearing, and other disabilities.
To ensure this, Hilton is committed to maintaining compliance with the Level A success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0).
Our sites are designed and developed with these guidelines in mind. We test our websites to ensure that they are usable by guests who use assistive technology.
In addition, our websites allow guests the means to locate and book rooms with the specific accessibility features that they need.
- Detailed hotel accessibility features are identified for all hotels
- Room descriptions include accessibility features for individuals with mobility and hearing disabilities
- Search results have filtering options to narrow down accessible room choices
If you have additional questions about the accessibility features of the hotel or have a request related to a disability, please contact the hotel directly and press the associated button to reach the front desk.
If you have questions or would like to report an issue relating to the accessibility of this website, please email [email protected]. If you have difficulty using our website because of a disability, 24/7 support is available from our list of U.S. and Global Support Numbers.
Vilamoura Garden Hotel
Browser Help and SupportYou can optimize the way you use your web browser. You can update the settings on your browser which may help you improve the readability and visibility of each page.
- Click Here for Accessibility Features in Mozilla Firefox
- Click Here for Accessibility Features on Google products
- Click here for Ease of Access Options on Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click Here for Accessibility Features in Microsoft Edge
- Click Here for Accessibility Support on Apple products
Website Accessibility FeaturesThe design of this website is done according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, to provide accessibility to all users, and conform to priority checkpoints including, but not limited to:
Navigation ShortcutsUse of the tab key to navigate through different elements of each page and use of the enter key on any highlighted link to activate it.
Structured Semantic MarkupThe HTML headings indicate the structure of the document. The navigation menus are marked as HTML maps, which allows the menu title and menu items to be read as a group. For easy navigate, visit our Site Map at: https://www.vilamouragardenhotel.com/en/site-map
Images VisibilityAll decorative graphics contain a "null" ALT attribute, whereas content images include a relevant descriptive ALT attribute.
Compliance with StandardsThis site was designed in conformance with Level AA standards per the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. The pages render as validate XHTML 1.0 and have structured semantic markup.
- Web Accessibility Initiative (WA), standards and resources on web accessibility
- Section 508, resources regarding Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
Software and Services for AccessibilityThe following free tools and services can be used to help view and interact with our website:
- Click here for W3C Markup Validation Service